Most materials are NEW or in nearly new condition. We're asking half or less of what we paid for them: MATH:
SINGAPORE MATH Standard Edition 2B Textbook, 2B Workbook (NEW, $15 for both books)
SINGAPORE MATH US Edition 3B part A and 3B part B workbooks ($4 for both books)
MARILYN BURNS: Second-Grade Math Month-to-Month Guide (NEW; $14: Outstanding!)
EVERDAY MATH Grade 2: Classroom Resource Package CORE CURRICULUM BOX which INCLUDES:
* Teacher's Lesson Guides (Volume 1 & 2) - The core of the Everyday Mathematics program, easy-to-follow lessons organized by instructional unit, as well as built-in mathematical content support. Lessons include planning and assessment tips and multi-level differentiation strategies to support all learners.
* Teacher's Reference Manual (Grades 1-3) - Contains comprehensive background information about mathematical content and program management.
* Assessment Handbook - Grade-specific handbook provides explanations of key features of assessment in the Everyday Mathematics program. Includes Assessment Masters.
* Differentiation Handbook - Grade-specific handbook provides that helps teachers plan strategically in order to reach the needs of diverse learners.
* Minute Math (Grades 1-3) - Contains brief activities for transition times and for spare moments throughout the day.
* Math Masters - Blackline masters for routines, activities, projects, Home Links/Study Links, and games.
* Number Grid Poster
* Thermometer Poster
* Content by Strand Poster
* One set of Student Materials
o Student Math Journals (Volume 2 & HOMELINKS WORKBOOK) - These consumable books provide daily support for classroom instruction. They provide a long-term record of each student's mathematical development.
o My Reference Book (Grades 1 & 2) - This hardcover book is a child's first mathematical reference book. It contains explanations of key mathematical content, along with directions to the Everyday Mathematics games.
o Pattern Block Template – A clear, green, plastic tracing template contains a variety of geometric shapes with six of the shapes exactly matching the sizes of the pattern blocks.
(THIS ITEM IS A COMPREHENSIVE MATH CURRICULUM; materials are in NEW or lightly used condition and set is complete except for the Volume 1 math journal which can be purchased on line, asking $130)
MULTIPLICATION (music) CD from Teacher and the Rockbots (NEW, $7) Various math work books, by DK, etc (mostly $1-2)PHONICS & READING:
TEACHING TILES: BEGINNING PHONICS CENTER ($20)
TEACHING TILES: BLENDS & DIGRAPHS ($20)
WORD FAMILY TALES complete BOXED SET (25 BOOKS + TEACHING GUIDE) from SCHOLASTIC ($35, originally $75)
HIGH FREQUENCY WORD PRACTICE: GRADES K-2 - from Teacher Created Resources (NEW, $
Reproducible Little Books for Sight Words: Grades K-2 - from Teacher Created Resources (NEW, $9)
THE READING LESSON: Teach Your Child to Read in 20 Lessons - Levine & Langton. (NEW, $10)
PHONEMIC AWARENESS: GRADES K-2 - from Creative Teaching Press (NEW, $
BASIC SKILLS PUZZLES: RHYMING WORDS, Hands on Phonics (NEW, $6)
USBORNE FARMYARD TALES: ALPHABET BOOK, hardback (NEW, $5)PLUS piles of level 1 and 2 books for beginning readers ($1 per book)WRITING
WRITING WITH EASE WORKBOOK: LEVEL 1 - by SUSAN WISE BAUER. $15 (this book is NEW and we bought it for $32.95)
PRINTING PRACTICE MAGIC BOARD from Lakeshore ($12, NEW)