Stretch-A-Book is learning disguised as play.http://www.stretchabook.com/
The Stretch-A-Book Club uses drawing, acting, singing and dancing to help kids ages 2-10
play their way to reading fluency.
Stretch-A-Book is designed to...
* Give your kids an early advantage in reading
* Help your kids build self-esteem
* Improve their communication skills
* Build their teamwork skills with siblings and peers
* Create family memories that will last a lifetime
StretchABook Club starts with a book and then ads singing, dancing, drawing and acting experiences to that book.
When your kids connect, contribute, and participate with these activities on a daily basis
they can develop the self-esteem that comes from being a STAR!
To them it's just a fun time, but over time you will notice some very positive changes in the lives of your children.